Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory backpack and* *vault

INVENTORY BACKPACK AND VAULT
    1.We need more space, we had same space forever. yet they keep adding new items.
    2.I stopped playing ca1 years ago because there got to be way more items you need than inventory space to hold them.it got to a point that all my space was full and was all stuff i needed to keep. could not play any more so i quit. THEN made new cs1 acount and same thing happened so i decided try cs2 . NOW i tried cs2 and boom cant play anymore more items than u can hold.come on guys WE NEED MORE BACK PACK AND VAULT SPACE!.I really dont want to quit but feel i have no choice.

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post
    INVENTORY BACKPACK AND VAULT
    1.We need more space, we had same space forever. yet they keep adding new items.
    2.I stopped playing ca1 years ago because there got to be way more items you need than inventory space to hold them.it got to a point that all my space was full and was all stuff i needed to keep. could not play any more so i quit. THEN made new cs1 acount and same thing happened so i decided try cs2 . NOW i tried cs2 and boom cant play anymore more items than u can hold.come on guys WE NEED MORE BACK PACK AND VAULT SPACE!.I really dont want to quit but feel i have no choice.
    As I already said the suggestion to increase inventory space is frequently forwarded.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
    X